Brazil

Merhaba sevgili stardoll ve stardoll magazine tutkunları!
As my first story here on the blog, I decided to talk a little about my country, Brazil. It is the world's fifth largest country, both by geographical area and by population with over 193 million people.Here is one of the 7 wonders of the world (christ redeemer), and one of the 7 natural wonders of the world (Iguazu Falls).
 Christ Redeemer :
The Christ Redeemer located in Rio de Janeiro, and it's beautiful.

Iguazu Falls:
The Iguazu falls are located on the Parana and wonderful.

The Brazil is a tropical country, and is great for walks and to live here.I made two outfits on stardoll with the colors of my country, green and yellow:

I hope you enjoy it ! 
Kisses bruthinha.

Visit my suite on stardoll , click here.

Facebook / Twitter /  Tuned-Dolls



http://stardollmagazineturkey.blogspot.com/
EmoticonEmoticon